What is the difference between Microblading and Ombre brows?
What is the difference between Microblading and Ombre brows you ask? Well, the main difference between the two is the styling techniques and how the pigment is deposited into the skin to create a semi-permanent eyebrow. Microblading uses a handheld tool to carve small cuts into the skin, whereas Ombre brows are done using a fine line tattoo machine. The ombre powder technique is a less invasive way to creating the perfect brow compared to Microblading.
Ombré Brows VS Microblading.
- Ombre powder brows works well for any skin type / Microblading may not work well on the more oily skinned beauties.
- Ombre powder brows will create a fuller and more defined look all the way to the brow tail / Microblading create hair like strokes created using the Microblade and will only hold minimal pigment, preventing longer retention.
- Ombre powder brows last longer, up to 5 years. / Microblading requires more touch ups and will not last as long.
- The ombre powder technique is less invasive than that of Microblading / Microblading can often can excess bleeding, scar tissue if the technique is not correctly applied by your technician
- The Ombré powder brow technique makes the experience virtually painless / Microblading is often more painful due to a deeper penetration in the skin.
With Results that heal to a flawless poweder brow finish and the application being far less invasive in comparison to other techniques OMBRE BROWS are far more superior when in comes to cosmetic brow tattoo.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? contact us here.