The MBA Cosmetic Tattoo treatment is considered a permanent procedure as you will not be able to wash your result off. Your body will naturally metabolise the pigment over the years. Your MBA Cosmetic Tattoo treatment will last anywhere from 1-5 years depending on your skin type or lifestyle.
Preparing For Your Appointment
- Avoid any skin/blood thinners (Vitamin A, Glycolic acids) 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Cosmetic treatments such as fillers must be done 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after your appointment.
- Clients who are prone to keloid scarring will not be able to have any cosmetic tattoo service.
- Strictly no alcohol, fish oil, caffeine or take any blood thinners (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin) 48 hours before your procedure, this may cause excess bleeding and may affect your results.
- You will not be able to receive a tattoo service if you are pregnant or planning on pregnancy.
Directly After Your Procedure
- 30 minutes after the treatment gently wipe over your eyebrows with a fragrance free wipe (baby wipe). REPEAT this step again after 1 hour and again before bedtime.
Following 7 Days
- No wetting your eyebrows for 7 days. Start your aftercare balm application by applying a very thin layer 2-3 times a day.
- This step will keep the wound clean and will help avoid scab formation.
Things To Avoid During The First 7-10 Days
- Do not pick or peel your eyebrows.
- Do not apply makeup products on your eyebrows.
- No exercise or activities that causing sweating as this will effect your result and can cause infection to the treatment area.
- Avoid facial massage, steam and sauna.
Avoid For The Next 30 Days of The Healing Process
Avoid sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and any creams that contain regeneration factors.
Important Notice to Clients
- The entire healing process can take up to 6 weeks.
- Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area as they can destroy pigment and will cause scar tissue.
- Please be aware that hormone therapy and antibiotics can cause your treatment to fade faster.
- Masoumeh Brow Artistry will not be liable for any problems caused by incorrect aftercare.
- Masoumeh Brow Artistry advises all clients that results vary for each individual. Treatment will last depending on skin type and lifestyle.
- Masoumeh Brow Artistry will not provide a refund based on how long the result last for each individual.