masoumeh brow artistry
COSMETIC TATTOO AFTERCARE
The Masoumeh Brow cosmetic tattoo treatment is considered to be a permanent procedure as you will not be able to wash your result off. Your body will naturally metabolise the pigment over the years. Your cosmetic tattoo treatment will last anywhere from 1-5 years depending on your skin type or lifestyle.
- Avoid any skin/blood thinners (Vitamin A, Glycolic acids) 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Cosmetic treatments to the area such as fillers must be done 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after your appointment.
- Clients who are prone to keloid scarring will not be able to have any cosmetic tattoo service.
- Strictly no alcohol, fish oil, caffeine or blood thinners (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin) 48 hours before your procedure, this will cause excess bleeding and may affect your results.
- You will not be able to receive a tattoo service if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning on pregnancy.
- 30 minutes after the treatment gently wipe over your eyebrows with a fragrance free wipe (baby wipe). REPEAT this step again after 1 hour and again before bedtime.
- Start your aftercare balm application the morning after your initial treatment by applying a very thin layer 2-3 times a day.
- This step will keep the wound clean and will help avoid scab formation.
- No wetting your eyebrow tattoo for 7 days.
- Do not pick or peel your eyebrows.
- Do not apply makeup products on your eyebrows.
- No exercise or activities that causing sweating as this will effect your result and can cause infection to the treatment area.
- Avoid facial massage, steam and sauna.
- Avoid sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and any creams that contain regeneration factors.
- The entire healing process can take up to 6 weeks.
- Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area as they can destroy pigment and will cause scar tissue.
- Please be aware that hormone therapy and antibiotics can cause your treatment to fade faster.
- Masoumeh Brow Artistry will not be liable for any problems caused by incorrect aftercare.
- Masoumeh Brow Artistry advises all clients that results vary for each individual and longevity will depend on the individuals skin type and lifestyle.
- Masoumeh Brow Artistry will not provide a refund based on how long the result last for each individual.