WHAT IS EYEBROW LAMINATION?
Brow Lamination, is a process of straightening the brow hairs using gentle keratin solution which smoothe out the hairs and morph them into a more refined, tame shape whilst treating the hair with a hydrating formula for its health.
The results of Brow Lamination give the result of fuller, fluffy and more beautiful brows very similar to the full and feathery effect of microblading but without cosmetic tattoo application.
HOW LONG DOES BROW LAMINATION LAST?
Generally, a brow lamination lasts anywhere from 4 - 8 weeks. Depending on how well you look after your brows. It is recommended that you use a brow growth oil or serum to treat and nourish your brows.
To maintain your look book your next treatment in approximately 6-8 weeks.
DOES BROW LAMINATION HURT?
There is no discomfort at all associated with the procedure. It is actually quite relaxing if your brow specialist has set the mood in the brow salon.
CAN I GET BROW LAMINATION IF I AM PREGNANT?
Although there is little evidence to suggest that brow lamination solutions harm the fetus, It is recommended to avoid the treatment during pregnancy as hair and body during all 3 prenatal trimesters may be resistant to the treatment. This means the brow lamination may not work as the hairs are too stubborn or it can process to quickly. Also, it is important to note the odour may be a little bit too strong for the pregnant individual.
- It is important for this area to be clean and free of makeup, pressed powders and moisturizers.
- No self-tanning products on the area 48 hrs after treatment.
- Do not apply Retinol, Retin-A, BHA/AHA, or exfoliate 72 hours before your appointment as this may sensitive your skin.
- For best results, please grow your eyebrow hairs and avoid threading/waxing/plucking for up to 4 weeks prior.
- No trimming your eyebrows for 6 weeks prior to your appointment or they will look chopping at the ends of each hair.
To ensure the longevity of your service, brow lamination aftercare is essential!
• No wetting your eyebrows for 48 hrs or use any oil-based products
• No facial treatments for the first 48 hrs after your treatment.
• No steam/sauna for the first 48 hrs after your treatment.
• No self-tanning products on the area 48 hrs after the treatment.
• Brush your eyebrows daily with a disposable mascara wand to ensure longevity.
• Do use a Brow & Lash Growth Serum
• Book your next brow lamination treatement in 6-8 weeks.