EYE PADS - PROTECTIVE (10 PAIRS)
WHY USE PROTECTIVE EYE PADS?
These under eye pads are used to secure the lower lashes during the eyelash perming/lifting or extension application while giving your client a luxurious treatment to the under-eye area. These protective pads soothe and hydrate the skin under the eyes during lash service.
These pads are not reusable. Each pair is used for 1 service only and must be disposed after. For professional use only.
- Reduce Puffiness
- Brighten & Hydrate under eyes
Quantity: 10 pairs / 10 services
Material: Made from Lint Free Cotton
Size: 7cm X 2.6cm
Packaging: Each pair is individually wrapped & sealed.
HOW TO USE:
- Make sure the eye area is clean from all makeup and products using Lash Foam Cleanser - Oil Free and dry.
- Open the packet & remove the eye pads from the protective backing.
- Ask your client to look up, and carefully place the eye pads on on top of thelower lash line.
- Ensure that you have covered all the lower lashes, including baby lashes.
- Have your client close their eyes. Carefully adjust the pads to ensure they aren’t touching the eye balls or lower waterline of the eyes.
- Dispose the pads after use & do not use again.