5 Things to Do Before Your Eyebrow Appointment
- No sun exposure on your face or self-tanning products 1 week prior to your appointment. This is to avoid the wax stripping the tan off from around your brow area and also to prevent any burns to the sensitive skin. You may book your spray tan 24 hours after your appointment.
- Avoid any facial treatments around your brow area such as chemical peels 2 weeks prior to your brow appointment as the skin will be to delivate to wax over.
- All anti wrinkle injectables can be done minimum 48 hours prior to your brow appointment. For cosmetic tattoo treatments, please allow 7 days before your tattoo treatment due to swelling and inflammatory reactions.
- Please avoid using Vitamin A, Retin-A, Retrieve cream, Retinol and any other anti ageing or acne skin skin care 4 days prior to your appointment.
- Avoid tweezing your hair between waxing appointments. As tempting as it may be, you must avoid plucking those stray hairs between appointments to avoid disturbing the hair cycle and prolonging the hair growth time. It’s always best to let your eyebrows eyebrow expert shape them for you.
On the day of your appointment please avoid all skin care products around the brow area and any other areas you may be waxing such as your lip or face.
Advise your therapist if you are on any oral acne antibiotic such as Roaccutane or Minomycin.
GET THE MASOUMEH BROW LOOK!